The VIP Frapin Cognac tour
Frapin Cognac welcomes you to their estate… Immerse yourself in the arcane halls of one of the most prestigious family estates in Cognac.
Working in Charente since 1270, the Frapin family is one of France’s most venerable winemaking families. 21 generations of vintners and distillers have lived and worked here, perpetuating the traditions of this most renowned spirit.
The owners of 240 hectares of exceptional vineyards in the heart of Grande Champagne, a Cognac Premier Cru appellation, Maison Frapin is deeply rooted in history and long-standing expertise.
Visitors can plunge into the history of the Frapin family and discover our unique craftsmanship in our “VIP tour”.
On the agenda
- A visit to the vineyards;
- A barrel tasting in our cellars;
- A tour of the family château;
- A visit to the Paradise Cellar in the Château;
- A visit to the family museum;
- A tour of the Gustave Eiffel blending cellar;
- A tasting 4 Cognacs, including some of our more exceptional bottles.